Sindh government has decided to extend lockdown all over the province till August 8 with some new restrictions.
The new restrictions are as follows:
- Governments offices will remain closed from Monday.
- No salaries will be given to unvaccinated government employees from August 31 onwards.
- People will be encouraged to carry their vaccination cards outside
- Only exporters to be allowed to work.
- Markets, businesses, educational institutions, public transport will remain shut down.
- Groceries, Pharmacies will remain open under the strict observance of SOPs.
- Inter-city transport will be restricted.
The decision has been taken to control the worsening situation of new Covid-19 variant in the city. Official notification in this regard will be issued soon.