Mischievous kid burnt down an entire flat
According to the British Broadcasting Company (BBC), a fire broke out in a flat on the 20th floor in the tower block of South London yesterday, as a result of which a woman including a child was also injured.
According to media reports, the 13 year old boy mischievously went very close to the candle and sprayed deodorant, after which a fire broke out in the flat. As soon as the incident was reported, fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and put out the fire. Residents of the building were evacuated.
On the other hand, a resident of the building said that she first heard an explosion and then saw flames coming out of the flat, after which she informed the fire brigade.
According to the London Fire Brigade (LFB), the fire was accidental and sparked by a candle.
Apparently, a 13 year old kid mischievously sprayed a deodorant close to the candle which caused the flames to spread. As per the reports, the flat on the 20th floor has been completely damaged.
Firemen were called to the area soon after the incident, with about 70 firefighters battling the flames at its peak.
It should be mentioned that deodorant is an aerosol substance that is highly flammable.