Masks factory burns to ashes in Karachi’s Orangi Town
KARACHI: A masks factory on Wednesday morning was burnt to ashes in Karachi’s Orangi Town area.
The incident took place because of short-circuit in electric wires in Bijli Nagar. Owner of the factory, Bilal Mughal said goods worth Rs0.6 million were burnt.
Orangi Town fire brigade office relayed that a bowser was sent to put out the fire. It said that fire was extinguished after an effort of half an hour. No loss of life or injury happened in the fire incident.