LIVE: No-confidence motion: Final countdown for PTI govt
- 12:30 pm: PM Imran Khan address to the nation in a while: Shahbaz Gill
- 12:25 pm: Deputy Speaker termed the no-confidence motion as unconstitutional and adjourned the National Assembly.
- 12:18 pm: Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri invites Fawad Chaudhry to present his agenda
- 12:10 pm: Crucial session to vote on No-Confidence motion against PM Imran Khan starts at National Assembly.
- 11:58 am: Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri meets PM Imran Khan at Prime Minister chamber
- 11:45 am: Maryam Aurangzaib claims that 176 united opposition members present at National Assembly.
- 11:40 am: 3 women workers of PTI arrested by Islamabad Police outside the Red Zone
- 11: 30 am: Assembly ring Bells to gather all members of National Assembly at Parliament House.
- 11:07 am: Maryam Nawaz tweets at her social media handle
- 11:00 am: Opposition leaders meet to plan strategy for NA session
- 10:30 am: Government and opposition members started reaching at National Assembly
PM Imran Khan to face No-Confidence vote in National Assembly today
Voting on the no-confidence motion submitted by the opposition against Prime Minister Imran Khan will take place today in which the fate of Prime Minister will be decided.
The National Assembly will convene a session this morning at 11:30 am in the Parliament House for which the members have started reaching the Parliament Lodges by walk.
Former President Asif Ali Zardari, Shahbaz Sharif and Bilawal Bhutto Zardari have also reached Parliament House.