KARACHI: Amid the rising number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan as the pandemic has taken the world by storm, Karachi Commissioner Iftikhar Ali Shallwani has issued an advisory for the spectators who would be attending the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 matches here at the National Stadium.
Here are a number of things the Commissioner Karachi Office wants the spectators to do:
- Wash your hands with soap / alcoholic sanitizers after coughing or sneezing, before and after eating food and after toilet use;
- Use tissue papers / handkerchief while sneezing;
- Properly dispose off used tissue papers / handkerchief etc. in dust bins;
- In case of any symptoms of flu and cough, avoid coming into the stadium;
- Avoid hand shaking and hugging with each other;
- Avoid close contact when anyone is experiencing cough and fever
- Avoid touching unnecessarily chairs / railings and steel bars in the stadium;
- Avoid spitting, throwing water, food, empty bottles and wrappers in open in the stadium.
Upcoming matches in Karachi:
12 March (today) – Karachi Kings v Lahore Qalandars (7pm-10.15pm)
13 March – Peshawar Zalmi v Multan Sultans (8pm-11.15pm)
14 March – Karachi Kings v Islamabad United (7pm-10.15pm)
15 March –Quetta Gladiators v Karachi Kings (7pm-10.15pm)
17 March – Qualifier (1 vs 2) (7pm-10.15pm)
Karachi Kings and Lahore Qalandars will face-off in the 26th fixture of the Pakistan Super League 2020 at National Stadium Karachi on Thursday with both the sides aiming to strengthen their chances of qualifying for next week’s playoffs.