Islamabad administration demands affidavit from PTI for public gathering
The Islamabad administration on Thursday sought an affidavit from the PTI for assurances over different conditions set by the federal government, in exchange for permission to hold a public gathering in the federal capital.
There are 39 conditions listed in the affidavit from Islamabad administration with the requirement of signature from PTI chairman Imran Khan.
Following are the some important conditions
- PTI needs to seek permission for 12 people who will be present on stage.
- PTI will be allowed to hold rally for a single day.
- PTI leaders should avoid making religious comments.
- Use of loudspeaker will be restricted in rally.
- No weapons will be allowed at rally.
- Flags, national or political parties’ will not be set on fire.
Earlier today, The Islamabad High Court (IHC) directed PTI to ensure maintaining peace regardless of whatever the place they get permission to hold the sit-ins and public gathering.