ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal on Thursday said that no deal would be made on the issue of Indian sentenced spy Kulbhushan Jadhav.
He was responding to a question during weekly news briefing in Islamabad on Thursday.
The spokesperson said all the decisions about Kulbhushan Jadhav will be made in accordance with the Pakistani laws while honouring the verdict of International Court of Justice in the case.
Condemning the Indian Supreme Court’s verdict regarding Babari Masjid, Dr Muhammad Faisal said the decision had put security of all the mosques and worship places in India under threat.
To another question, he said twelve thousand Sikh Yatrees visited Kartarpur on the opening day last Saturday. He said under the agreement, five thousand Sikh Yatrees can visit Kartarpur daily, pay their respects and return the same day.
The spokesperson regretted that lockdown continued in the occupied Kashmir for 103 consecutive days and there was complete communications blackout.
Condemning restrictions on basic human rights in Occupied Kashmir, he demanded immediate restoration of internet and other communications facilities in the held territory.
Faisal said India had been caught in blind alley after the August 5 act of withdrawing the special status of Jammu and Kashmir.
He said Pakistan would continue highlighting the Kashmir issue at every international forum as part of support to the oppressed Kashmiris for their right to self-determination.
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday Pakistan had tried its best to mend fences with India by starting a dialogue, but to no avail.
“Unfortunately, India has been taken over by an ideology that is built on hate, racial superiority and extremism. Having visited India a lot of times, I know the country very well. What is happening in India right now is tragic,” Imran Khan said while addressing International Margalla Dialogue Conference in Islamabad.