KARACHI: No more dumping garbage! Sindh government will take strict action against garbage throwers under section 144.
The Commissioner of Karachi has informed that the campaign ‘Clean My Karachi’ started by Sindh’s CM Murad Ali Shah is in full swing. The campaign began on Saturday in the district West of the metropolis.
For the welfare of the city, Karachi’s commissioner has imposed section 144 on the following acts to discourage the practice of throwing garbage in the city
- Open littering on the streets
- Littering outside the main doors of the house
- Littering through window of the vehicle on the road
- Open littering on the beaches
- Throwing debris of damaged structure of under construction buildings on the road
- Spitting of pan on the roads
Sindh government is satisfied with the decision as imposing section 144 will help to make the city clean again.