Gas cylinder explodes in Korangi Karachi injuring one
KARACHI: A man was severely injured in a cylinder explosion at a house in Allahwala Town in Korangi.
After the explosion, a fire erupted severely injuring a man identified as Riaz. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by his neighbors.
“These incidents have become routine in the area,” a resident said. “We are forced to use gas cylinders because of gas shortage.”
Fire brigade reached just in time to put out the fire, according to the people. The house was badly burnt.