Four injured as fire breaks out at a house in Lahore
On Tuesday, fire broke out at a house situated in Batt Chowk area of Tajpura Scheme in Lahore. As per details, at least four people got injured and received burn injuries.
After being informed, the rescue teams reached the incident spot and brought the fire under control with the help of local residents and shifted the injured to Mayo Hospital, Lahore.
According to rescue sources, the fire broke out at the house due to short-circuit which turned valuables worth million of rupees to ashes. Rescue sources also informed that two of the injured, both women, were in critical condition.