LAHORE: Four people died in a fire at a leather warehouse near Lahore’s Mochi Gate.
Twenty-two people inside the warehouse were injured in the fire and shifted to Mayo Hospital. Four passed away.
The victims were labourers. Abdul Malik, Abdul Wadood, Dad Khuda and Feroze Khan were named as the victims.
According to reports, the fire broke out because of a short circuit.
The whole warehouse was swallowed up by flames that took two hours to put out by five fire trucks.
Rescue officials say that the victims were labourers who reside on the upper floor.
There were also records of hundreds of thousands of rupees in losses.