Fire erupts at Faisalabad’s three-storey hosiery factory
FAISALABAD: A fire was erupted at a hosiery factory in Faisalabad, on Tuesday (today).
Initially the fire was erupted in the ground floor of the factory which later spread to the all the three floors, told a rescue official.
Moreover, the rescue official also revealed that the main cause behind the eruption was a short circuit.
The blaze has worsen the situation as the chances of the collapsing of building have increased now.
However, no deaths or injuries have been reported so far. According to the factory’s owner, all 150 employees have been rescued and are safe.
More fire trucks and fire brigades have been asked to reach at the place of incident.