Fifteen injured in three gas fire incidents in Peshawar
PESHAWAR: At least fifteen people were injured in three separate gas fire incidents that occurred within 24 hours in Peshawar.
A gas leakage caused a fire inside a house at Main Haji Nakhi Chowk located at Inqilab Road, according to the Emergency Service Rescue 1122.
A family of five members burnt to death in the fire caught inside the room where men, women and children were also injured. They were transported to the hospital with first aid immediately.
Firefighters reached the house and put out the fire.
In a separate incident, a gas leakage caused a fire inside the Ameen Plaza flat located in Afghan Colony, according to the Emergency Service Rescue 1122.
Five people were injured and were transported to the hospital with first aid.
In another incident, fire broke out in a gas leakage at Jameel Chowk Isa Khan watch house. Five including three children and two women were injured in a minor fire that broke out inside the room.
The injured were transported to Shami Road.