Family of four suffocate to death in Hyderabad
Four members of a family suffocated to death late Wednesday in Hyderabad after failing to shut off the gas heater before bed, parents and police said.
The deceased, according to police, included a man, his wife, and their two children.
The incident took place in the Latifabad area. The family slept on the first floor of their home, the cousin of the deceased man told media sources.
Other family members broke their floor door open after nobody woke up th next morning. Before sleeping, he said the family hadn’t turned off the gas heater.
Their bodies were taken to the hospital.
The four family members were suffocated, according to the chief medical officer, and there were no torture wounds on their bodies.