Rhiley Morrison, a 12 years old boy swallowed 54 toy magnets to check if he becomes magnetic.
The resident of Manchester further wanted to discover how it would appear like after passing it out.
Later, when the metal balls had still not appeared after four days, he told his mother that he had swallowed two “by accident.”
However, Morrison’s mother rushed him to the hospital where the doctors found 54 magnetic balls in stomach and bowels through X-ray.
The doctors held a 6-hour-surgery and brought out 54 magnetic balls.
“I tried to stick magnets to me, I wanted to see if this copper would stick to my belly while the magnets were in,” said Rhiley.