54-year-old man died after eating too much candy
According to a foreign news agency, a 54-year-old man from the US state of Massachusetts loved candies and unfortunately this hobby took his life.
Most people are so addicted to candy that they have no idea how much sugar they have eaten and how harmful it is to their health.
The 54-year-old American had been eating half a packet of candies a day for the past few weeks, and one day his heart stopped beating and he died.
Doctors say that many sweets contain black licorice, which contains glycyrrhizic acid, which lowers potassium and upsets the balance of other salts in the body.
That’s why the 54-year-old died because he changed the flavor of his candies a few weeks ago and started eating Lake Licorice flavored candies.