4 injured in gas leak blast in Surjan
Two men and two children were injured when a gas leak exploded in a flat in Karachi’s Sarjani area while the flat was burnt to ashes.
A flat in DA flats in Surjani Town suddenly exploded and then caught fire. The residents of the area first helped themselves and then the fire brigade started the fire.
The injured were rushed to Civil Burns Ward for immediate rescue.
The McCann area says electric mosquito nets run through the house, causing a short circuit.
According to doctors, the body of one person was burnt up to 80% in the accident