LAHORE: Around four children were killed and 12 people got injured in a gas leakage explosion in Pangali Village located adjacent to Barki Road, on Tuesday (today).
The gas explosion completely destroyed the building which resulted in four causalities and 12 people sustained injuries.
According to the nearby resident, it was an apparent gas leakage and the explosion occurred after igniting a fire inside the house.
However, the victims were rushed to the Mayo hospitals for medical treatment.
Earlier, in December 2020, one child died and five members of the family received burn injuries as a result of a gas explosion at a house in Peshawar’s Qadirabad road.